The Fans All Star app was completed for Moshen Limited and delivered on time exactly to specification. The app was completed to a high standard over a period of about 12 weeks. I was the sole developer on this project.
Unfortunately, Moshen went into administration and the project was never released. However, a demo is available on request. A few screenshots are shown below. The frontend project is publicly available on Github for reference.
The app allows the user to vote for their dream team ( Europe vs Rest of The World ). Some features include:
- Setting up an account
- Alter their account,
- Buy credits via paypal,
- Search for players, clubs, countries etc
- Cast votes for particular positions
Some technical features include
- Automatic database update code (via REST calls)
- Use of about 20 REST api calls to update user settings, cast votes etc
- Windows Phone 7.1 Database useage
- Big use of user controls in app
- Built using VS2012 and Microsoft Blend
- Client supplied photoshop mockups only and I built the entire app